Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Launch Fest 2012 - Launch Pad Ignition Demo Day & Conference
Thursday, May 3, 2012 from 9:30 AM to 2:30 PM (CDT)
New Orleans, United States
Get pumped with exciting talks by Andy Weissman, partner at Union Square Ventures, Noah Kagan, founder of AppSumo, Paul Singh, 500 Startups Master of Hustle and more great speakers. Launch Fest features practical advice to inspire the next generation of New Orleans entrepreneurs as well as the first public pitches by the Launch Pad Ignition 2012 class. Come learn what it takes to launch a startup and get inspired by the founders who are doing it right now all before heading out to the 'fest!
- Andy Weissman - Union Square Ventures - An Interview by Andrew Yang
- Noah Kagan - AppSumo.com - The story of AppSumo from Getto to Classy
- Paul Singh - 500 Startups - Moneyball for Startups
- Richard Mumby - Bonobos
- Dan Parham - Neighborland
- Andrew Yang - Venture for America
IGNITION 2012 COMPANIES
- Kinobi - Chapman Snowden - Professional skills training regime
- VoteIt - Taylor Beery - SurveyMonkey for group decisions
- Red Ticket Games - Barrett Conrad - Mobile social games
- Giftmeo - Martin Roth, Michael Angle - Social group gifting platform
- Unawkward - Gerard Ramos - Connecting people around local experiences
- Lawyerfy - Arjan Singh, Jeff Lin - CRM for Lawyers
- Connect for a Cause - Jason Nicosia - Lunch auction to meet people and support causes
- 9:30-10am - Registration
- 10:00-11:45 - Conference sessions by speakers
- noon-1 - Investor Lunch - Angel Investing 101 (Invite only)
- noon-1 - Lunch - Entreprenuer pitch session for Jazz Fest tickets
- 1-2:30 - Launch Pad Ignition company pitches
- 2:30-3:30 - Reception
- 3:30 - Jazz Fest
- Beer and wine reception
- Awesome t-shirt
- Meeting amazing people
- Invite to BarreFest
Launch Fest is followed immediately by the world-famous New Orleans Jazz & Heritage Festival, so its a great opportunity to make a weekend of it in New Orleans following the conference.
Launch Fest is proud to be part of New Orleans Now Fest - In addition to Launch Fest, Now Fest includes Sync Up, a music industry conference over both Jazz Fest weekends, UX 4 Good, a design conference focused on solving social problems, and an event by the Grammy organization.
When & Where
Launch Pad Ignition
Launch Pad Ignition is a startup accelerator in New Orleans. Ignition creates a framework to help founders refine their product offering, invigorate their business plans, and raise funding to fuel their growth.
Launch Pad Ignition is a program of Launch Pad, a co-working & incubator space in downtown New Orleans. With 12,000 sq ft of shared workspace and more than 70 companies, Launch Pad is at the heart of the entrepreneurial renaissance in New Orleans and is one of the most successful co-working spaces in the country.